As state-owned enterprise, Duc Khai Joint Stock Company has a staff of more than 500 Party members - Employees with professional qualifications, high skills and thousands of unskilled workers serving in the systems of retail, distributors, supermarkets and in construction projects.
- With the policy of promoting social sponsor work, sharing and shouldering a part of responsibility with the society in taking care of spiritual and material life for orphans and street children with special disadvantaged circumstances, in 2004 Duc Khai Joint Stock Company established Duc Khai Orphanages and Vocational Centers in Xuan Hoa Commune, Xuan Loc District, Dong Nai Province and Tan Duc Commune, Ham Tan District, Binh Thuan Province.
- With a land area of 16,407m² and ownership of onsite projects, the Center was built spaciously and equipped with sufficient educational equipment for child rearing; fully-furnished dormitories, study and play areas used for the purposes of nurturing and vocationally training orphans, creating conditions for orphans to have a healthy living environment and have a chance to fully develop both physically and mentally. The Center wishes to nurture and educate children to learn about culture and receive vocational training so that they have enough knowledge before integrating with the social community, taking care of their own lives, stabilizing their lives and escaping from a miserable life, poverty, and partly easing the pain of their loss.
Các tin khác
- Chairman of the Board of Directors Pham Ngoc Lam and Duc Khai Joint Stock Company were awarded the Third-class Labor Medal
- Presenting the house worth more than two billion to People's Artist Huynh Nga
- Solutions for renovating dilapidated apartment buildings
- HCMC People's Committee awarded certificates of merit for Duc Khai Corporation
- Efforts are recognized
- The Phan Dinh Phung Sports Center will be rebuilt